Pioneers Index du Forum
Pioneers
Galoregor's servants

Pioneers Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Meldron ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Pioneers Index du Forum -> Introduction -> Guardhouse
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Meldron

MessagePosté le: Lun 25 Juin - 15:34 (2012)    Sujet du message: Meldron Répondre en citant

Hi all,

I'm Meldron, a bowman and a royalist lvl 45 for the moment! I'm playing on this new version of the game for 2 weeks maybe and until I'm playing I'm wondering about choosing a guild and playing with people because of a lot of things. When you're alone and new, it is hard to earn money, to hunt without risking something for example and that's why I would like to build relationships wtih players first of all!!
So, I'm very invested in the game and maybe one day we would do things together if the feeling is good between each member and me. Now with my lvl, I have different needs and I would like to play fortress, to play with people etc!!
Thanks for reading, I'm french so you can answer in french or in english and ask me any questions!!

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 25 Juin - 15:34 (2012)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Drinart
Pioneers

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Juin - 21:48 (2012)    Sujet du message: Meldron Répondre en citant

Welcome here  Very Happy

To play with us, quit easy, you can PM each one of us =)

I hope it will be interesting!

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 10:26 (2017)    Sujet du message: Meldron

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Pioneers Index du Forum -> Introduction -> Guardhouse Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006